Sunday, March 29, 2009

Adzap

I took part in a mixed bag event at college called Pandora's Box, Adzap was one round.

For those of you who have never ever attended the Culturals of a school or college in India, more specifically, the places where i've been around, an Adzap event involves making an ad and successfully endorsing a wacky product that would generally not be found at the local store:
some topics being...
  • Face whitening pickles
  • A Toothless comb
  • A dial-less watch and..
weirdly enough, we got Aluminium Jewelry, the advertisement for which was more of a one-person act, two people mime ad, which though reasonably creative and on-the-go was barely beyond 'okay'. One other interesting topic, whose teaser I came up with:

  • A Butter stick(as in lip stick, chap stick...) - Does your boyfriend like food more than you? Try out our latest butter stick and see what happens ;) (Oh yes, that ad was primarily targeted at the female audience).

Yes, I can go crazy at times.
So?
Sue me :D

5 comments:

Respectful Disagreement said...

sue you.. we rather pity you my friend.. really...

Aditya said...

Oh, where'd all the gloomy, dark crap come from?

Oh, it's you, my bad...

Nitish Suresh said...

We got Mallika Sherawat Mangoes in MSE. We made a bilingual ad where in our catch line was 'Man goes wherever woman goes' in English and in tamil it was 'Orey Kallula rendu Manga'. Most amusing.

Aditya said...

@ Nitish, spark of brilliance, I tell you...

I'm assuming the judges were capable enough to understand?

Shyam Kumar said...

"sue me"?


rocky ???